I am ahead of the curve, or quite likley I stick around so long I become on-trend again! What am I referring to, Wood.
A review of Mike Fisher Custom Homes certainly solidifies my preference for natural, high quality, and sophisticated materials. Over decades I have shared ideas and purchased materials from Issaquah Cedar and Lumber. Hands down, the knowledge, service, expertise, and product are second to none; why would I go anywhere else?
- When standard cuts won’t do, Issaquah’s milling expertise has got you covered. Find everything you need for those uniquely designed projects.
- We are able to match numerous custom tongue & groove siding patterns
- Clear material or tight knot; smooth or resawn face
- Flush-fit or with a v-groove
- We have a custom log cabin pattern we mill as ordered
- We can produce a custom scratch face bevel that gives a similar appearance to a traditional hand-split siding.
- We produce a variety of custom handrails which we have knives for, and we can also make knives to match your custom pattern